News & Media
- View More: Assay analysis reveals more ounce-to-tonne gold for Torque
Torque Metals continues to produce impressive results at its Paris project near Kalgoorlie with latest assay analysis recording multiple ounce-to-tonne gold assays from its fifth phase of drilling at the site.
- View More: Torque Metals records further ‘high-grade’ gold intersections from fifth drilling phase at Paris Project, WA
Western Australia-focused gold explorer Torque Metals (ASX:TOR) has recorded ‘high-grade’ gold assay results from its fifth drilling phase at the Paris Project, located southwest of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia.
- View More: Torque tables bonanza 39m gold hit in Goldfields
The latest high-grade assay results from Torque Metals’ most recent round of RC drilling at its Paris gold project in the WA Goldfields have bolstered its case both for more exploration and a mining camp.
- View More: Torque completes fifth drill campaign at key Kalgoorlie gold project
Torque Metals is eagerly awaiting assay results after completing its phase 5 drilling campaign at the company’s flagship Paris gold project with the aim of extending the 900m high-grade gold structure at the operation.
- View More: Torque Metals defines ‘significant’ REE potential at its Bullfinch Project in Western Australia
Western Australian-focused explorer Torque Metals (ASX:TOR) reports it has encountered highly encouraging and ‘significant’ Rare Earth Element (REE) mineralisation following a reverse circulation (RC) drilling program at its Bullfinch Project in Western Australia.
- View More: Torque Metals expands Paris Gold-Nickel Project with earn-in to to 3 exploration licences, Western Australia
Torque Metals (ASX:TOR) reports it has completed an 80% earn-in to Jindalee Resources’ (ASX:JRL) Maynard Dam Prospect, expanding the Paris Gold-Nickel Project in Western Australia.
- View More: Earn-in deal almost doubles Paris gold project for Torque
Torque Metals has increased the footprint of its Paris gold project near Kalgoorlie after completing an 80 per cent earn-in of Jindalee Resources’ adjacent 75 square kilometre Maynard’s Dam prospect.
- View More: Torque Metals set to restart drilling at flagship Paris Copper-Gold Project
Western Australian (WA)-focused gold (Au) explorer Torque Metals (ASX:TOR) reports it will recommence drilling at its 100% owned flagship Paris Copper-Gold (Cu-Au) Project in Western Australia (WA).